New Year’s 2018: Pearls of Wisdom
St. Dorothy’s Rest, Camp Meeker, December 27, 2017 – January 1, 2018
Coordinators: BearHug and Fred Fishman
Scholarship application deadline is Wednesday, December 6 by 5pm
Regular registration deadline is Wednesday, December 13 by 5pm
Late registration deadline is Monday, December 18 by 5pm. After this deadline, online registration will no longer be available, and you will not be able to register for the gathering.
Please note these requirements:
- This gathering welcomes Billys (that means gay/bi/queer men, including trans men) and Billy Kin (that means everyone!)
- Preregistration is required. No drop–ins. Payment must be made before the gathering begins.
- Attendees must be 18 or older.
- No alcohol. No recreational drugs. No weapons.
- No pets or companion animals (except ADA–approved assistants).
- We encourage carpooling as a way to conserve resources and connect with your fellow Billys.
- Gatherings run on volunteer energy, so your participation is expected.
- The fee for the gathering is on a sliding scale, and the minimum does not cover our costs. If you can afford to, please be generous and slide yourself up the scale. You’ll support the gathering and help other Billys attend.
- If you request a scholarship, please pay as much as you can. Help us stretch our scholarship dollars to help as many Billys as possible.